Hallmark Portable Buildings
SETUP & LEVELING
- The delivery drivers only level the buildings.
NO GROUND WORK!
- The treated wood foundation skids are rated for direct contact with the soil.
- If the customer prefers a gravel or concrete pad, a moisture barrier or some other ground work they must have it done prior to delivery
- We recommend that buildings are supported every 8’ on each of the foundation skids
- If the building’s site is less than 6 inches out of level, concrete blocks are not required and the delivery drivers will use treated wood blocks
- These are free of charge!
- If the building’s site is MORE than 6 inches out of level, we do require the customer have concrete blocks on site
Why pay for storage elsewhere
when you can have your storage
in your own back yard?
Mini barns, Lofted barns Garden Sheds, Lofted Garden Sheds, Cabins, Lofted Cabins, Garages, Lofted Garages, Utility Sheds, Greenhouses, Standard Dog Kennels, Deluxe Dog Kennels, Chicken Coops, Playhouses
We gladly serve parts of Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, and Michigan.
Here’s a sample of some Cities in Indiana:
Indianapolis, Anderson, Fort Wayne, Terre Haute, Bloomington, Columbus, Shelbyville, New Castle, Muncie, Marion, Kokomo, Lafayette, Crawfordsville, Noblesville, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Plainfield, Mooresville, Greenwood, Greenfield, Pendleton, Huntington, Lebanon, Martinsville